banner image

MSME registration benefits and advantages

MSME Registration Mumbai is for registering SSI units located in Mumbai and near by areas to get benefits in government sector like subsidies, reimbursement, Loans, Tenders for Small Medium Enterprises and Micro Industry, Small Sector, Medium Scale units .

We provide various services for MSME units like registering their firm in IEC code, ISO, NSIC and many more. All new enterprenuers and exiting Enterprenuers can get various benefits in purchasing new machinery and to get paticipating in Government tenders.

Our areas Mumbai city, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Raigadh, Palghar, Kalyan, Dombivali, Andheri, Sion, Bandra, Fort, Narimanpoint, Fountain, Worli, Matunga, Mahim Vile Parle, Airoli, Panvel, Mulund, Bhadup, Ghatkopar, Powai, Borivali, Malad, kandiwali, 
MSME registration benefits and advantages MSME registration benefits and advantages Reviewed by Bloggers on October 26, 2016 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog! And IBS India, provides full package of Consultancy services to small & big companies. For Legal Advisory Services visit IBS India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.